GRAND CHAMPION COMPETITION
this sections image is set up as a background in order to allow it to fit the area completely. to edit, click the edit icon for this column, go to background, go to image, and you can edit it from there.
Who will be Holley’s High Voltage Experience Grand Champion? The driver or participant that can do the best all-around job in multiple events! Bring an EV that can go fast, stop fast, and hang on in the corners!
Grand Champion Competition Payout
- Winner takes home $1,000 Cash, Plaque, and will receive a custom embroidered Holley High Voltage Experience jacket
Registration limited! Sign up today to secure your spot!
HHV GRAND CHAMPION RULES
- All Grand Champion participants are encouraged to compete in all segments to ensure they score high enough to win Holley’s coveted High Voltage Grand Champion Award:
- 3S Challenge
- Drag Race
- The Kumho V720 ACR tire is not eligible for competition at any Holley event. Please plan accordingly.
- All drivers will be required to sign a liability waiver. No passengers other than registered drivers are allowed. No passengers will be allowed on the drag strip or road course
- Only official wristbanded drivers may drive the vehicle.
- All competitors must have a current driver’s license.
- Each entrant will be issued a number, which must be clearly visible on the windshield, side windows or rear window. White shoe polish is acceptable.
- Participants must use DOT approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200 treadwear rating or higher. No modifications to tires will be acceptable, including shaving. Any vehicle with tires showing any evidence of modification will be immediately disqualified from the event.
- Competitors must use a single set of tires for the entire event, no tire changing between events will be allowed. Tires will be marked during tech. Tire changes will be allowed in the event of a catastrophic failure, but replacements must be of the same manufacturer and model as those approved during tech inspection.
- Helmet use is required during all non-highway segments of the competition. The helmet must be approved automotive style with a Snell foundation sticker of SA 2015 or later. Motorcycle helmets will not be approved.
- All convertibles or roadsters must have rollover protection for the drag race portion of the challenge.
- Participating cars must pass a basic safety inspection that will include but may not be limited to the following:
b. Proper brake pedal pressure and travel.
d. All lug nuts in place and tight.
e. Hubcaps/clip-on center caps are to be removed.
f. All loose items must be removed from the vehicle.
(Floor mats, things hanging from the rearview mirror, cassettes, CDs, and glove box, console, trunk items.)
- Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. The competitor with the most combined points is the winner. The fastest autocross time will break all ties.
- Race director and event management staff will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason. All decisions are final.