Road Course Experience Rules:
The Road Course Challenge will be run on both days of High Voltage Experience, Saturday and Sunday. Road Course participants are encouraged to check out the rest of the our High Voltage activities when not on track or in the classroom. Various other event segments and exhibition-style displays will be taking place. Refer to the schedule to plan out the rest of your weekend!
Road Course Time Attack Rules
The Time Attack is a high-speed on-track event testing driver skill and car handling characteristics. Vehicles will run in groups of 12-15 cars on track simultaneously. The Race Director will have complete discretion to determine run groups and the number of run sessions.
- Only the registered participant may drive the vehicle.
- Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. There is no maximum number of laps. Winners will be the vehicles with the lowest time.
- No passengers will be allowed during any portion of the Road Course time trial.
- Helmet use is required (SA2020 or newer) for all drivers. The road course design will permit speed in excess of 100 MPH. Drivers must provide their own helmets – motorcycle helmets will not be allowed.
- SAFETY GEAR requirements: Helmets, long sleeves, long pants, close-toed shoes, and fire-resistant gloves are required for all drivers. The use of fire suits is highly recommended.
- Each lap of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. There is no maximum number of laps. Winners will be the vehicles with the lowest time.
- Participants that go four wheels off or fail to navigate the course properly may be asked to leave the competition.
- Race director and event organizers will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason.
- The road course will not be run during inclement weather and will be determined at the event organizer’s discretion.