Do you think your ride handles pretty well? Then put it to the test on the High Voltage autocross course! The autocross is a low-speed competition designed to highlight the handling, acceleration, and braking of your EV. The wide sweepers, tight hairpins, chicanes, and slalom sections of the course will keep your adrenaline pumping from start to finish. We’ve scheduled quite a bit of time on the schedule for autocross over the course of the two-day event. This package also includes access to autocross instruction, 3S Challenge, car show, and the Wine Country Cruise. Please see below for classes, rules, and safety requirements!
Registration limited! Sign up today to secure your spot!
- Only the registered participant may drive the vehicle.
- Helmet use is required during all non-highway segments of the competition. The helmet must be approved automotive style with a Snell foundation sticker of SA 2015 or later. Motorcycle helmets will not be approved.
- Each segment of the event will be timed to 0.00.00. There is no maximum number of runs. Winners will be the vehicles with the lowest time.
- Any cone moved out of its box or knocked down will be assessed a two-second penalty during the autocross. Any cones that are touched after the finish timers will result in a DNF of that run.
- A runoff between the quickest five vehicles may be held, time permitting. The fastest combined time of three laps will determine the winner.
- Race director and event organizers will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason.
- The autocross may be run rain or shine at the event organizer’s discretion.
- The autocross event will count toward the Holley Grand Champion award, for those who have registered for Grand Champion competition.
- The Kumho V720 ACR tire is not eligible for competition at any Holley event. Please plan accordingly.
- All drivers will be required to sign a liability waiver. No passengers other than registered drivers are allowed. No passengers will be allowed on the drag strip or road course
- Only official wristbanded drivers may drive the vehicle.
- All competitors must have a current driver’s license.
- Each entrant will be issued a number, which must be clearly visible on the windshield, side windows or rear window. White shoe polish is acceptable.
- Participants must use DOT approved street tires. Tires will be required to pass a technical inspection at the track. Street tires are defined as any treaded, non-competition tire with a 200 treadwear rating or higher. No modifications to tires will be acceptable, including shaving. Any vehicle with tires showing any evidence of modification will be immediately disqualified from the event.
- Competitors must use a single set of tires for the entire event, no tire changing between events will be allowed. Tires will be marked during tech. Tire changes will be allowed in the event of a catastrophic failure, but replacements must be of the same manufacturer and model as those approved during tech inspection.
- All convertibles or roadsters must have rollover protection for the drag race portion of the challenge.
- Participating cars must pass a basic safety inspection that will include but may not be limited to the following:
b. Proper brake pedal pressure and travel.
d. All lug nuts in place and tight.
e. Hubcaps/clip-on center caps are to be removed.
f. All loose items must be removed from the vehicle.
(Floor mats, things hanging from the rearview mirror, cassettes, CDs, and glove box, console, trunk items.
- Race director and event management staff will have COMPLETE discretion to deny or remove from competition anyone in the event for any reason. All decisions are final.
The Autocross event will count toward the Holley High Voltage Grand Champion award for competitors who compete in Drag Race, Autocross, & 3S Challenge.
Click here to learn more about HHV Grand Champion classes and rules.
* Event organizers reserve the right to change rules and class descriptions up to event time to promote fair and safe competition.
- $500 & High Voltage embroidered jacket